Tax preparation can be an overwhelming task. Whether you have done them on your own, or taken them to the big corporate firms to take care of, you are likely looking elsewhere to get more personalized, professional help!
That is the service you can expect from us. We don’t just collect your documents, input the numbers, and hope for the best. We ask our clients strategic questions to better understand their situation to help us identify any and all credits and deductions you may qualify for!
We separate ourselves from our competitors through easy and efficient communication and we treat our clients like family!
With that said, we can meet all your tax preparation needs for both personal and business tax returns.
Here is a general outline of our process for tax preparation:
- Meet for our FREE initial consultation
- Download and fill out the Engagement Letter on our Download Forms page
- Download and fill out any other relevant documents (this will save you both time and money)
- Bring your prior year tax return
- Bring any and all relevant documents and questions you may have.
- Provide you with an estimate for our services
- Create a secure Google Drive for sharing documents and notes
- This will be the location you will send and receive PDF’s and Word docs.
- I will create a “Tax Notes and Questions” document for us to have ongoing communication
- Prepare your tax return
- Contact you for any additional information
- Finalize tax return
- Review, Pay, and Process return