As your local Sherwood Small Business Accountant, and local QuickBooks ProAdvisor, we will provide thorough and professional small business accounting services. If you are coming to us, it’s likely you would like to DECREASE your time accounting and INCREASE your time generating money!
Whatever he reason, we are here to help your business succeed!
Below you’ll find some of the tasks involved in the the process as your Sherwood Small Business Accountant:
- Creation of QuickBooks Account
- Build a “chart of accounts”
- Input customer and vendor information
- Inputting fixed assets to track depreciation
- Input prepaid expenses
- Set up electronic tax payments
- Track all necessary tax payments
- Ex. Employee payroll tax, FICA Taxes, Unemployment taxes, etc.
- Inventory Tracking
- Ability to track inventory and supply notices for “Reorder”, if needed.
- Monthly Reconciliation
- Reconcile bank, credit card, and loan accounts on a monthly basis.
- Create and implement daily processes
- Build an extensive filing process for future reference.
- Creating necessary spreadsheets for payroll hours and other necessary information.
- Create and supply relevant periodic financial statements
- We have access to a wide variety of reports and we can work together to find the information most helpful to you.
- (Ex. Cash flow statements, Sales trends, inventory turnover, etc.)
- Tailor small business accounting to fit clients’ unique needs
- Provide professional forecasting and budgeting advice for business.’
- QuickBooks has the ability to enter your annual budget and send reports comparing actual to budgeted income and expenses.