Hello! I’m Taylor.
And I’m a small business accountant and QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
I want you to know we ensure clients are given the attention and communication that they deserve.
Each task is performed diligently to ensure you receive the most beneficial and up-to-date information available in your taxes and accounting.
We treat our clients like family and look forward to meeting with you!
Below you’ll find some of the tasks involved in the the process as your Sherwood Small Business Accountant:
- Creation of QuickBooks Account
- Build a “chart of accounts”
- Input customer and vendor information
- Inputting fixed assets to track depreciation
- Input prepaid expenses
- Set up electronic tax payments
- Track all necessary tax payments
- Ex. Employee payroll tax, FICA Taxes, Unemployment taxes, etc.
- Inventory Tracking
- Ability to track inventory and supply notices for “Reorder”, if needed.
- Monthly Reconciliation
- Reconcile bank, credit card, and loan accounts on a monthly basis.
- Create and implement daily processes
- Build an extensive filing process for future reference.
- Creating necessary spreadsheets for payroll hours and other necessary information.
- Create and supply relevant periodic financial statements
- We have access to a wide variety of reports and we can work together to find the information most helpful to you.
- (Ex. Cash flow statements, Sales trends, inventory turnover, etc.)
- Tailor small business accounting to fit clients’ unique needs
- Provide professional forecasting and budgeting advice for business.’
- QuickBooks has the ability to enter your annual budget and send reports comparing actual to budgeted income and expenses.